BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update my post again???

This is my 3rd post for today... Dunno why today i got so many thing to write about... haha.... Hmmm... I stil cannot think of any thing nice for topic for this post... So i just simply throw anything into my post lah... Haha...

First of all, what i wanna say is, i am learning the song 说好的幸福 by 周杰伦... This song is really hard to play ah... Make me bek chek for playing it... but everything nice must work hard to get it right??? I think i need another month until i can play it well... It is really a nice song ah...
After this song, the next song i wanna learn will be 稻香, again, it is another song bout home and childhood.. Another song that touch me...

The music video really nice ah... I got friend that watch it til nearly cry... haha... Jay really is talented...

hmmm...Now i already start planning what i wanna do when i get back...

So boring le... I out if topic again... Haha... Never mind... i try to think of other topic next time...

0 comments: