BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 4, 2009

I am NOT HANDSOME anymore....

Originally, I am very leng zai de... Very eng dau until the mirror wanna break everytime I look into the mirror.... But, luckily it Not Yet break...

It will break if I stand there for 30 second ah... But please don't try this at home... I am highly trained!!!!

Please take this seriously... I don't want any of my dear reader feels disappointed, because you cant break the mirror like I did...

Ok la ok lah... But now I am downgraded...

No more handsome as before...

Because I cut my hair... Sigh...

Now I am cute... From handsome, downgrade to cute.... Change to Ka wa e now....

So please don't call me leng zai anymore... If you call me like that, I will know that you are a liar...

You are lying... It is a sin...

So now, I don't have the power to break the mirror already..

11 comments:

sweedielaalaa said...

omg.... i m sure ur mirror gt problem lo... cant differentiate who is leng zai and cute.... hahaha..

sweedielaalaa said...

btw, how is ur new hairstyle?

MonMonsan said...

lol..
u are cute then me is wat?

..*AnNiE*.. said...

show me ur new hair wei!XD

Yen Xue said...

to ks: u old edi... old guy where wil handsome? plus, old guy of coz won cute lah...

annie and cfc: my hair style change back to my form 6 tat time de lah... really wanna see meh? see so many years liao stil beh sian ah?

MonMonsan said...

but I look young...
ok?

Lee Fang Jo said...

erm...cute...!?!show ur new hairstyle la..hehe..

Yen Xue said...

jojo wei.. u come penang i ma show u lo... hahaha,,

[@1yN said...

HAR?? u handsome?? u cute??
why i study wit u this 1++ year din realize??

zzZZZZZZ....

fendy said...

handsome and cute?!
u r using wrong adjectives on u
u r funny guy
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yen Xue said...

oh ya... forgot to mention i am funny oso...

conclusion, i used to handsome, now cute.. but always funny..