BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ONLINE unavailable...

USM is a genius.

You know why??

They slow down the internet speed so that people can concentrate on their study...

Their strategy:

First, slow down the facebook speed to minimum... Coz student edi spend too much time on the social network already..

Then, the make msn and skype hard to sign in.. Stop people from chatting..
Unfortunately, this can make the relationship between uni mate become longer because we depend largely on the CHAT software to tighten our relationship.

Third, they make every site on the net hard to sign in. For example, when i try to write this blog, I had refresh this page many many times, before I finally successfully writing it...

Without internet, our connection to the outside world is lost.. It feels like we are living in the jungle argh!!!!

Oh ya, I still haven't get back my laptop... I am updating this blog with my friend's VAIO...

However, I almost already used to survive without using laptop... I believe I can!!!

Next time I will plan for a desktop.. Anyone, who wanna gaming, can jio me already!

I know this will be a boring post..

But I don't wanna stop writing because I already very long no practice typing already...

I found out that, after many weeks no typing, I still can type quite fast ah...

Maybe this is because I am really good at it before, after having a good fundamental, it's hard to slow down my typing speed already...

But, now I am crapping already... Because I don't have anything to write already... All is I simply write...

So anyone who so so patient to read until here, sorry ya... Please don't scold me ah!!!

0 comments: