BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blowing Fire on Idiot

People says that my previous post doesn't sound angry although I said I am.

Then i wonder, why even I scold people, they still don't know that I am angry and unhappy, and trying to scold them with respect. I come out with two probability.

First, I am too smart, too clever that those idiot can't understand that I am scolding them. I think this probability is lower compare to the second assumption of mine because, although I am smart, they are not that stupid until can't understand simple language and my expression.

Now is the second probability that I think has a higher chance. I think I am too not good in expressing my anger, until people thought that I am joking... Come on, this is insulting. The laugh is just like an insult to my dignity. Anyway, I won't simply blow fire also. If I blow, it will be "9 Taste Fire".

Maybe I am optimistic, but I do angry. But in my memory, there are less than 5 people that I really mad at. Now I hope that all of you know how good am I since that my probability of angry is very very low.

Oh ya, I must mention that, when I angry, it will takes a very long time for the forgiveness. I am not like the Hulk, so fast get angry, then turn myself into a green monster, then awhile turn back to a naked human again.

I don't wanna be the Hulk, because I don't have so much money to buy new clothes always. Besides, i don't dare to naked in front of many people.

2 comments:

sweedielaalaa said...

incredible hulk sexy lei ..wahahaha... btw .. whats make u so angry?

台灣 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.