BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Gawai

Happy Gawai!

Fortunately, I was born in Kuching. So I don't have to drink the dirty water. It wasn't a rumour that the water from the west, is as "Clean" as the water to wash leg here. Filter is unnecessary.

Sometimes, I feel that those educated people doesn't have any knowledge about our own Country. Why? They thought we live in tree house. Besides, they thought East Malaysia is very small due to be demagnification on our stupid text book. Foolish.

I heard an advertisement on My FM introducing Sabah, showing how foolish one can be regarding the knowledge about his own country.

Discrimination occurs.

I don't like too politics la, because politicians are best actors in the world.

So, no politics.

Updating my recent life. I was crazy with a facebook game call "Baking Life". The concept is similar to the Cafe World, but the speed of loading is much more faster.

Join the game, it is actually very cute.

0 comments: