BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

Going back

Going back to the campus in 2 weeks time...

Going back to face the flies again.... Whole floor of flies, whole table of flies... Flies everywhere, wanna eat my food alone also can't... They must come to accompany me... So bad...

Going back to face my dear friend, Charlie again... I really hope, I never gonna see you again... Hope you don;t come and find me...

Going back to suffer from the temperature of dessert again... I really hope that dessert will rain every evening....

Going back to be a rider again... Really miss my bicycle... Don't know what has it turn into... Hopefully, not yet a transformer...

Going back to face a lot of people, with their head covered, and brain turn a little bit slow, or I should just say, a little bit stupid????

Going back to campus, leave my lovely Kuching!!!!!!!

SADSADSADSAD

3 comments:

thoughtlessbrainiac said...

sad lor. i oso dowan go back uni

daydreamer said...

i don't want go back.but i miss u all.hhahahahaha

Joy Easily said...

haha...only 2 more weeks...must hardworking a bit eat kolok me.. T.T