BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

Technical Problem

Yesterday, I read a joke in a newspaper....

It is about how everyone can be a good doctor...

All you need is, tell your patient:

  1. 多喝水!!!!
  2. 少吃煎炸食物!!!!
  3. 多休息!!!!!
With this three, everyone can be a good doctor....

But, today when I read the newspaper, I learned a new lesson about how to be a good manager or a good boss....

How??? Just put the blame on others when something wrong!!!

For example, technical problem!!!

USM, what a shame.... Cheated few thousands of student!!!!

Last time, when I didn't get my hostel, there are people saying is due to technical problem, but no one really knows what happen...

Kinda pity to people who involve in technician part. If something goes wrong, they are blamed, when all the did is just following orders....

But, next time when I be a boss, I must say, I will blame the technician also... A boss must gain respect among their workers, so a boss can't make any mistakes...

So whose to be blame??? Of coz not the boss... Because, boss pay you salary, so you must bear with the mistake....

Bread or respect???

0 comments: