BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Book

Recently I have been very busy with my book ah... Tat's why a bit lazy to blogging anymore...



Don't misunderstood me ok?

I doesn't mean that I have successfully turn into a book worm, although I wanted to be...


My table still got a lot of books and lecture notes waiting for me to eat them... If time is not enough, I don't think I will eat them lo... I will swallow them... Won't going to taste them, understand their thing edi... Only need to swallow into me so I can use them, then throw into the toilet!

Ok, return to the book I am busy with....

I am busy with facebook recently...



FAcebooking really nice I think... Got a lot of quizes... And recently I played pet society... It is so cute, although it seems a bit boring... But not bad I think..

So do you have facebook? Please add me!

Life really so boring... Everyday got thing to study...

Luckily, I got my laptop, my movie, my drama, my facebook...

Ops, almost forgot, last but not least, my blogspot! It just like my baby!

0 comments: