BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

YouNg Heart

Yes, final exam has finally arrived... I am really excited about it...

Because final exam is just like a war... Everyone is preparing for combat, and now, yes, the war game has begun.... Prepare yourself soldier... Fight with guts, and may not die, must survive with honour...

Please, don't misunderstood me... I am not a war maniac!

The other thing I like about this final exam is, it proved that I am actually very very young!

USM arrange the seat according to the date of birth... Yes, Senior citizen are all in front of me!

Hate to say that, I think I really young because in front of me, there are dozen, ops, not just dozen, is dozens of older people!

How young am I??? YEAH

Again, I blog viewer haven't reach 2500 le... Please make it fast!

2 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

yalah..u're very young..small little boy..LOL

n hey,mine reaches 10000++ loh..XD

MonMonsan said...

wei, u not young loh.. behind u still got many people ...