BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 10, 2009

I Am CrAZy ALREADY

As the exam is drawing closer and closer, there are only 2 feeling I am having now...

First 1 is :
Don't misunderstood me... The picture don't mean I overstress until Crazy and wanna shout out...

The picture actually is an excited woman... Yes, I am very excited now... I don't know why also... Maybe happy that my first year finally is coming to and end... Senior year is waiting for me!
By the way, don't you think that the picture is quite funny?

Ok, my second feeling is :
I am very tired! I need more sleep... More and more sleep... Yawning always come and attack me nowadays...

Today, I have been slept for about 10 hours... But, that's not enough for me, I think...

My eyes stil cant open, my brain still cant function very well, although I wanna study...
I know why I need more and more sleep already...

Maybe I just like Benjamin Button, as I getting more and more "mature", I becoming more and more younger...

It is common sense that the younger need more sleep than the adult...

Yeah! But i don't wanna get Alzheimer disease lah...
Please, don't follow this path!!

Because, we are going to~~~
Yeah... We going to a place "above the cloud"...

So,
Lastly, I very sincerely, please give support if you think this post is cute...

Make my blog's viewer more than 2500... If not, I have to always refresh myself... Waste my time also ah...

Jadi, bolehkah kita semua sama-sama sentiasa refresh til 2500? Thank you first!

2 comments:

Hui Ping said...

haha.. dun siau ki..
later our uni got another siau fella name yen zoo d..
hehe

Yen Xue said...

won siau de!