BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Again?

Facebook quiz again!!!!

What's so hot in facebook recently???

The most popular quiz before is "How well do you know about me"....

Now, if you still playing with that, you are outdated already...

I believe, the quiz that able to catch people attention recently is those quiz like

  1. Who Will merry you?
  2. Who is your true best friend?
  3. Predict your crushes....
And so on so on....

The result for these quiz, very interesting actually...

There are lots of funny, amazing, and some almost impossible answer coming out!

One thing I really feel a bit sorry, that is: my quiz result, don't know why always got my old buddy only... My uni new good friends don't know why didn't appear in it...

Sorry about that!

0 comments: