BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dilemma

End of first week, I found myself really very busy...

More assignment need to do myself, can't be a copy cat anymore...

More meeting need to attend...

More preparation need to do....

Most importantly, more money I need to spend... No more money lo...

PTPTN, where are you? Faster come before I die because too much pressure from the decreasing amount of my bank account...

Sincerely la, now I got a bit miss mr sotong's voice, the one that everyday lo so lo so one... Is he still lo so with his new housemates? Has he found girlfriend, since he is struggling to survive in a campus with many girls????

Then, I start wondering where will the KL gang having funs now...

Then down to johor, kukuna doing what but not updating her blog?

Almost forgot the 2 girls that going to the borders of Malaysia... Are they still live along with the bugs???

Then at Petronas there, that kid die because a lot of ninjas???

Then back at Kuching, that suku zha bo married already?? Will Jacky get a son before he married?

HEy, this is a new added paragraph... I forgot about a camwhore 8 penang ah... She is shopaholic... SO, maybe I will join her soon to burn money before going back... Wait me burn money ha....

I am going back very soon...

3 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

wei!how dare u 4get bout me?*sniff*

Yen Xue said...

i did? then i edit my post ha... wait

..*AnNiE*.. said...

HAHAHAHA suan ni you xin lo..lolz..but i'm more than a camwhore n shopaholic k..okie,wil be waiting for u..XD