BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

老婆,再见。

Don't get shock with my title ya... I am writing nothing about it because I don't have wifes yet....

What I wanted, but failed to do when I was back home:

1. I wanted to go to UNIMAS to play bowling.... But, not enough time!

2. I stil haven repair my car's door...

3. I didn't touch mahjong ah... All the kaki not free to play le...

4. I haven kenak 4D yet... I need $$$$$

5. Before holidays, I stock a lot of drama and movies... But, I am too greedy that I can't finish them...

6. I wanna watch transformer again... I watched it on the first row, which only make my adrenaline rise when Megan Fox run in slow motion... Other than that, I don't really can see the action... I wanna watch it again!!!

7. I didn't swim a lot to cure my tummy from the accumulate of fatty oil!!!

Lastly, I wanna show you a picture of NinJa!!!
Yeah... Wearing a mask is to prevent from H1N1... But, it doesn't prevent suffocation... It make people suffocate....

Here's another picture:
Sincerely, I wanna thank Jackie...

LAKSA, you still the best food I ever tasted....

This remind me about a funny news which I read on plane... The magazine recommend people to eat laksa at HILTON hotel..

Please, if anyone wanna taste it at HILTON, you can pay me, then I bring you go to eat at somewhere else, which taste maybe better than the 5 star hotel!!!

2 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

HEY why lah show my picture?=.="

And he's Jacky,not Jackie..=.=" again..Thanks Jacky for all the tapaos!=)

sweedielaalaa said...

wont kena 4D de la... haha...
who ask u c megan fox till so high...
and ya... hilton laksa not worth lo....