BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cacat Punya Apex

I am very happy when rain started to fall...
Not because that I can enjoy walking romantically with my love one... But I really wish I can do that because I am still single, and I never experience walking in the rain slowly, sharing an unbrella, enjoy the cool air as watching the rain drop from the sky...

It it romantic???

I like the rain because it make me feel alive!!! It is telling me that I am not living in a dessert, although, it is really very very hot here...

But, as the rain getting heavier and heavier, I saw many people preparing themselves to get wet...
After a few more minutes, the situation get worse...
Flash flood has happened here... Here, USM!!!!
First, the drain start to get full... actually, the water level is rising very fast... Then,
The roadside also started to surrounded by water...
Increasing...............
Then, tyre started to stuck in mud.
Finally, the road is cover with dirty "sky juice"....
The garden, also become cacat... But not bad also... At least the rain prove that this garden has a great potential to build a lake.....
See, the plant is drinking.... So, the gardener can catch snake awhile...
Just kidding.... Of course I know that it is suffocating and drowning!

So, next time go out, bring an umbrella, just in case....
Is this umbrella special???
For me, a normal umbrella will do... If you are dating, please bring a bigger one... Because, it will be very horrible, if the umbrella is not big enough to cover both of you...


4 comments:

MonMonsan said...

aiyo.. u stay usm one year already.. biasa la.. water increasing faster also decrease fast ma..

Hui Ping said...

yeah.. ur right..
hey when did u took that pic..
got high until so cham ar

Yen Xue said...

of coz got tat cham lah... i took it in civil school kok ah

sweedielaalaa said...

ukm also will have flash flood... lao ya de...