BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Doraemon

How I wish I am Nobita... Then I will have Doraemon beside me which will always save me from mess and push me to study harder.

Nobita is always very unlucky, a bit stupid, dementia, but being a loyalty friend, which more or less same as me, he has Doraemon beside him helping him... I am so jealous about that.

A dozen of tests and assignment is crushing me.. I hope doraemon can come up, give me the memorize bread, then I no need to memorize the thick thick book and so so so many formula until wanna crazy...

He can take out the door, so I can go home whenever I want...

Take up the propella. so I can fly like a bird...
THis is all just a dream... A kid's dream... Doraemon is every kids dream.. And even also the dream of some adult...

3 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

How I wish I have Doraemon too!Assignments are killing me..T__T

Choonie, the Guru said...

I want to have a doraemon too!

said...

doraemon will be born after 104 years