BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 13, 2009

LoNely

Not to deny that one of the thing that I afraid most is loneliness...
Especially tomorrow is Valentine day... Everyone sure go out as a couple... So tomorrow I wanna hide in my room and study... Hopefully I got that strong determination to do it, whole day long...
For me, loneliness is really bad... I hate it a lot ah... Maybe it is true that a libra really afraid of loneliness... Then why I always strike by it again?

What so bad bout loneliness? Everything also bad bout it I think...
First, loneliness make you think a lot of useless thing, make you wondering bout something impossible, make you sad, make you depressed...

Again, loneliness also can kill my determination to do something. because I don't like to do anything alone... People may think that I don't like to do it alone coz if like that, I can't show to people what I am doing... That's not true... All I need is someone to confident me on doing something... NO matter it is correct or not...
Hahaha.... Loneliness bo... If I die also no people know I am dead already lah... Hahaha.... Touch wood...

Anyway, I wanna introduce a doll, this is Didi... A bear I bought during WUS... He will accompany me tonight.. Hahaha... Maybe I am turning myself into Mr Bean... But not bad also ba... At least he is a proffeser...

0 comments: