BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bully

My friend last night told me that I am good to be bullied.

I am not trying to announce that you all can bully me whenever you want...

All I want to know is that what he told me is really true?

I think maybe is I too kind so all of you can bully me ah...

Hmmm... I start wondering, do I feel like being bullied?

It is an ambiguity question that I ask myself... Maybe I think that I am being bullied sometime...

But wait! Wait until I will revenge myself 1 day! I am not that kind that won't revenge my pride. I will get angry somehow... When I angry, I will make the troublemaker go to hell!!! I will make that people die, without he even realised it... Am I keji??

Hahaha...

Don't make me angry! You don't like me when I am angry... Lolz.

3 comments:

[@1yN said...

har... who dare to bully u oh...
dont so angry la...
smile always^^

MonMonsan said...

As I know, just u will bully people.. haha..

和你在一起的每一天^^ said...

who bully u v will revenge for u together d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!