BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stupid

I don understand why we people always like to do stupid thing ah...

Especially the education system...

Why we need to study so many useless things?

Like when we in secondary, i really don't know why we need to study Pendidikan Moral..
Is it useful? Study the few nilai, hafal the nilai, and do the stupid thing really good?

THen Now, when i in this university, I am studying material engineering.. Then why i still need to study mathematics?

WHy mathematics? wanna kill me?
wanna waste my time doing something no use?
wanna kill my brain cell?
Shit Shit shit

2 comments:

Sotongemo said...

warning you.. if you dare to call me just because i miss my flight once and keep bring out then u are die !!!

anDrina said...

hoh..its u ohhh....