BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No air Cond?

This place is very hot... Desert!
Compare to "normal" dewan kuliah, the temperature is too much different...

But yesterday and today, there weren't any air cond... damn it don't know what good job have they done... Futhermore, just now I am having a test in the high heat room...

Wanna due due to overheat...

Beside, the Carbon Dioxide contain is too much high til my brain has been jam... Need oxygen ah...
See, everyone is fanning themselves... So hot!

And thing I found out in this very high temperature room is that, as I get hotter, my mood worsen... I started to scold anyone, especially the people talking crap in front, giving us nothing but waste our time...
I wonder, when will the air cond return to us in the dk? I really fail to concentrate lah...

0 comments: