BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A....B....C.....

Since we are small we are thought to memorize abcd....z! It is something very normal, like we eat or shit everyday....

Then, when I came to university, I learned a term call "banana", meaning those chinese who cant speak mandarin, they only speak english... So when they speak chinese, their slang is different, so call as abc chinese....

I always knew that my English wasn't that good, so my English is like Chinese abc... My slang when I speak English wasn't that pure as an Englishman and also some of my pronounceation is weird and unnatural...

Then today, I waste a lot if time due to this ABCDE... You know why? Simply because a stupid test, too stupid until I don't understant why such test need to be asked...

It is a test for WUS, keusahawanan.. Luckily I already forgot the test question.. If not I am gonna get crazy due to the sillyness of the damn test,,,

0 comments: