BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Being Small Gas

After I have cool down for 1 whole day, I start thinking that am I too selfish and also too "small gas" to be angry with such a small thing?

Finally I understand that I shouldn't be too sensitive with all the comments I receive... Some of the comments are meant for good...

I must learn hhow to digest all the comments and try doing my best for the next time...

The only way to "revenge" is proved that I am becoming better, I am stronger, I have defeated all my weaknesses..

Please always bear in mind this idiom:

"To err is human, To forgive is divine"

5 comments:

MonMonsan said...

有自知自明。。。很好。。

daydreamer said...

wah..chim..

[@1yN said...

wah, really supprise u learn to receive the good or bad opinion fr others. this is the times 4 u to improve urself.... good...

Anonymous said...

Dont so small gas lah..aiyo u r man leh..

Joy Easily said...

hey..y so mad dis few days??anytin happen??hope u can cope wit it...it's gud u can accept other's opinion~~jia you ya..wanna bec kch liao...muz happy happy ooo...eat kolok mee more..help me eat oso..hehe..