BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Am i Really 自恋?

Due to a few post that i posted recently, my friends say that i really very sangat sungguh amat 自恋....

Not to deny that I really love myself, and that I always make myself a center when think about other things... Seems like a bit selfish huh?

I took those picture of myself 自拍 is because I really very very boring during the lecture... GUess what lecture that make me boring till crazy?

The code for USM is WUS101, Keusahawanan... I must really say that those lecturers are really very very very "geng"... The whole lecture hall has around 500 people... And most of us is talking among ourselves.. And the lecturer still can teach even without our attention... He is really ignoring all the noises we make... Realy hebat ah I must say...

But I must say that I think I really good lah.. Taking 20 different post really difficult o! I am capable to do it... A bit proud of myself...

Please don't faint when you saw what I have written...

1 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

*fainted dy*

jz to assure u,ya,u're really self-absorbed lo..LOL

hey,d wus so boring u stil attend d lecture ar?=.="