BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Improving my resuult

Since my last semester result wasn't tat good, I have decided to work harder this semester to improve it... Hahaha... My friend would normally say :"listen first lah" when they heard that i say i wanna work harder... This prove that I am the lazy one in their eyes... Hope that i can change you people point of view towards me...

I hope that my CGPA for this semester can be 4.1.... hahaha... To achieve that, I have discover a formula... The following are the formula to get 4.1...
The formula is to add out the above picture to score 4.1....

Found out the anwer already?

hahaha

Here it is:
hahaha...

Actually it is impossible to score 4.1... I Know bout that...

I just hope that I can do my best to get a better result....

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

shi fu said...

staff cafe got de symbol..nx time bring u c it

Joy Easily said...

haha...no la...ur result much more better than mine..