BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy Busy

It has been awhile since i Update my blog few days ago...

I was busy with the New Year Celebration this few days... Really make me blur blur already...

In this few days, I realize that not all people have the ability to command people to work, some cant be a leader, and some just cant bear to become a small character...

Different people have different style of working.. But at least, please, do consider others feels... Shout here and shout there is no use to solve a problem, but only to create more and more chaos...

And I also found that it is really hard to coordinate a program if too many people is involved, unless, the leader really is a damn good leader, which can always plan ahead and calculate all the possibility...

But, some planning just always fail... It is due to the unexpected variable, but shouldn't we get nervous the to it?

So stupid to waste time to nervous... The time should be use to find solution and also overcome it ba...

Lastly I wanna say is my critics doesn't mean anyone, because I am no one to give comment....

0 comments: