BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Armageddon


This is an old movie, a movie that release year 1998~~~~

I believe most of us have watched it... If you haven't, I highly recommend you to do so, because, it won't waste much of your time to be able to learn such a meaningful life story...

I just watched it... It still as touching as I watch 10 years ago! (tears clouding in my eyes!)

The theme of the story might sound usual ( the end of the world ), but, it touches the deepest part of my heart... And my heart wasn't that shallow!!!!

Heroes are not borned, but heroes are someone who did something for the sake of all of us... Heroes are someone willing to sacrifice themselves for simple reasons such as peace.

We have to earn ourselves honor, because honor don't come by itself...
For love, For Honor, For mankind~~~~~

2 comments:

MonMonsan said...

u should ask me watch with u ma.. watch movie also didn't find me..

t$uKi said...

I've been looking for this movie for a long time, but, still fail to get any 'source'.
Anyway, where you get it??