BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Iceman

The more I blog, the more 烦恼 I have...

Really weird, when I am 烦恼, I have more and more inspiration to write...

Maybe 烦恼 make me more creative to escape myself from another bug trouble... But, I hate myself when I am 烦恼 because it make me ungentlemen, unpolite and rude... Normally, I very gentlemen, polite and always bersopan santun 1 (this is not a joke)!

As in my title, iceman!

What is the first impression with iceman? Icy cold, alone, lonely, and not a caring guy!

Yeah.... That's what I think about iceman!

I am wondering that, am I able to transform myself into an iceman? So, I can always don't care bout other things, get out of trouble (or trouble won't come and find me)...

But iceman should be a lonely guy... I am afraid of lonely, scare of lonely, having phobia about it ah!

Iceman after all maybe not suitable for me ah~!

0 comments: