BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 30, 2009

Se Kia

Don's misunderstood with my title... Se kia doesn't mean born baby o!

I so, too young to be a father yet...

What I wanna say is small kid, little boy!

I have to say, actually I am very childish! Meaning, I can be very sky real (天真) sometimes... So don't try to cheat me o!

I will revenge, double!

But i don't like people call me se kia lah... I am, doesn't mean I need people to announce it everywhere ba...

Actually, I am only 20, coming to 21... But physically, only 17, mentally even younger. only 15-year-old....

That's why sometimes I can be very crazy and also don't take thing too serious... So, bear with me about that...

Hmmmm... I think people like me very hard to be in relationship lo...

I mean, which girl wanna take care of her bf like take care of child? It should be the other way round ba...

So, how? What should I do in order to shock (电) more people like a playboy?

No idea how at all... But I better don't be a playboy.. I scare my ma will chop me into pieces ah...

By the way, I admit that I am a mummy boy... But not bad to be it also, since all thing will be arranged for me ba... No need I use my immature and lousy brain think so much complicated things!

3 comments:

[@1yN said...

wah, if u just 15 years old, then we all are baby lo^^
the main point can we ignore??

Yen Xue said...

what main point?
U all won't be a baby lah..
If you are baby, where am i?
not yet born ah

reminisce said...

se kia we call it gina..
haha..i am opposite with you..
physical maybe 20 but mental 80..