BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Late Blogger

It has been long long time that I don't blog this late...

Now already 130am, but I still don't have the mood to sleep... Don't know why le...

For me, I think today is a great day because, I convince myself that I am capable to speak out my thought loudly, I am able to give a talk, a speech and I have self confident~

Actually, I wonder, for a talk and speech, is practice really that important to make sure the performance is better?

Some may think that: "yes... because practice make perfect!"

But for me, to prepare a speech or talk, yes, not to deny that practice is necessary. But the most important factor to succeed it is our mindset... We must mentally prepared for it...

Trust me, mentally prepared is much much more harder and technically prepared.

0 comments: