BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Manager

bStraight forward to today's topic: Manager

Yes, I wanna be a manager, I wanna be a damn good manager...

Please don't misunderstood me... I don't really wanna be a manager of a football club (although i ever dream of it), I also don't really wanna be the manager of any big organization ( I will headache when think of management issue, especially when it is something with people)...

I just, only, simply wanna be the manager of my own time... I wanna manage my time well...

That's why I put so so many clock at my blog, to remind myself don't blog for too much, because as exam draw closer, my time is getting lesser, and so is my life... I am gonna die soon, if I still fail to manage my time...

I think, to be a good manager of time of my own, self discipline is very important, which I really lack of it! I think I need some external assistance to making sure I be a good manager...

Who can be the personal assistant?

Please interview o!

All I want is just be a good manager of my own...

After I be a good manager, I wanna be a CEO~~~ (Cold wind blowing)

1 comments:

MonMonsan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.