BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

Abandon Chemistry

I ain't going to write anything bout chemistry anymore.... Because i must admit that Mr Sotong is much much more free than me... He can go get those bonding picture, which I am really impressed, and i don't think i will go and do those thing.

Then, there is one more thing, hmmm.... So pai seh to say that I know my English is not good, but don't worry... I will try my best to improve it.... And don't tease me bout the Band 5... It's nothing, but luck....

One more small thing only... I won't be replying with the chatbox, because i don't know how.... I am turning slowly into an idiot edi...

1 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

wat u duno hw 2 reply in chatbox?lolz..jz type ur name n msg n tat's it!u can put ur link by enter ur url oso..

so u admit u lose 2 yl?ahaha~