BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 6, 2008

Keeping up my effort with blogging

Yeah...today is a busy day for me... This morning after tutorial class i went to librry to study... But i only went there try to study, think of study, but fail to do so cause i am too tired til very sleepy ah

Then, in the noon, after my class, i went back to the library for the same purposes again.. I wanna study... Study math... The subject I hate most... This time, I finally make up my mind to study... Luckily for me, I went with friends... They can kept me away from sleep... At first I try my best to concentrate... As time pass by, my concentration decreases... It is normal thing for human... Then come another friend who just finish her tutorial... She come and pull me up from sleeping mode, always loh so loh so and say must study harder, learn my math... With that, i think i manage to continue for another hour...

finally, we left the library because we are freezing due to the rain outside... It really cold ah... And i make up my mind again i will bring my sweater whenever i go to the library...

I think my stamina to keep on study at library is not enough... I will force myself to go more often to get use to it... I really cant concentrate to study in room due to my dearest laptop ah... hahaha

0 comments: