BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 20, 2008

Short Post

Finally, i start to get a little busy to keep on updating my post... for me, it is a good sign because i start to busy, or should i say, i start to get hardworking.... Hahaha...

As a uni student, i think i really over free.... I saw all my friends are busy with their assignment, their study.... but why i so free??? I also uni student also ba... We enter uni together... but they start busy so soon... A bit jealous although i don't like busy life....

Now my test is hitting me like the meteor, so fast and the impact is huge... i merely can survive it... but i don't dare to try my best, scare that i will be very disappointed...

One last thing, i will be going home, very soon... 29 days left.... As i think of the reducing date, i feel really happy... hahaha... home sweet home... coming soon....

1 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

seeing u sooo free mek me envious 2..since u r sooo free,y nt join mor activities..

urs 28 days only..mine 38..=.="