BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trip to Batu Feringgi

I went to Batu Feringgi last week... At least, save me from boringness for 2 days. haha... It is a trip organise by sarawakian.... hahaha... I met many seniors from my own home town...

The dawn is beautiful....
Does this person capturing photo for album???
It's turning dark soon....
Here's the beach when i capture at noon..
I must be crazy to go beach in the middle of hot sun....
We are bbq... Imagine a group (nearly 30 people) of future engineer bbq together... They first dig a hole in the beach, then start built the stand for toasting the food... Everything went well, until the sky turn dark.... They carelessly choose a spot where light is not available at all... So, we have to turn out the handphone flash light for the event whole night...
My friend from Kuching....
we are playing games... The lost one must do push up, with some one sitting on top of them..
Beach feeling???




0 comments: