BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An unlucky day

Lets start with this morning in the lecture hall.... It is usual for many of us to talk, as the lecture also talking in front... But today doNO what happen to the lectures.... One of the lecturer suddenly say, "u cakap saya pun tak ada mood mahu ajar!" Wow.... he suddenly just gone mad today... Then when he wanna continue teach again, he suddenly say wanna rest 5 minutes... Dono what happen to the crazy guy....

Then, in the noon when we having the lab test, it is just another disaster... All our seniors say that only need to read the past year coz all the question is the same.... But this year most of the question is different ah... Maybe they change the question after USM obtain the "Apex". Most of us blur, look at each other when we saw the question, coz it really shocking and surprising...

Then the time come to the evening, when my friends and I go to pass up our AutoCAD draw.... It is again, another disaster... I feel really sorry for Kenneth, because he is the one who help us, but get himself into trouble.... He help many of us print the assignment, print til midnight(4am in the morning), then been scold by lecturer coz cheating... What the.... Maybe the lecturer is too free until he wanna spot the mistake of us.... Sorry Kenneth...

Here comes the highlight of today unlucky event... I went to library after i pass up the assignment... But, when i try to get back to the hostel, the sky started to cry... And i am wet... But that's not all... On my way back hostel in my wet clothes, a guard suddenly stop me and give me warning and put my name into record... Why???? Because he say my hair is long.... What the.... Why this happen to me... University also like this thing.... Why???

Again, i berpuasa coz outside is raining too heavily til i cant go out to the cafe to eat... All sort of unlucky thing come today... But, it will gone, soon, very soon!!!!

2 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

feeling any luckier 2day?*hopefully*LOL

tsk tsk tsk..ur hair is too long..*ROFL*

Meldon said...

you so lucky de...I jealous lei...hahahahahaha