BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

What i wanna be

I know this is a very boring topic.... so i try my best to make it more interesting... Haha... Wanna try how good is my writing to change something boring into interesting...

First, i wanna be rain... With that, I can moisture the land with thirst...

Then i wanna be the sun... Then i can bring light to human...

I wanna be the cloud, so i can shade people when the sun is too strong.

I wanna be the moon, so i can bring a little welcome light to people at night...

I wanna be the star, to navigate the lost one at night, and to decorate the night sky...

I wanna be the sea, to give place for people to empty their complicated mind.

I wanna be the land, so all of you can feel safe to land on me, to build house, and to live...

I wanna be the flower, to decorate earth, to be a present of care for others...

I wanna be the pigeon, because it represent the peace...

Ok.... Finish with all the "oficial" answer... Now, let me tell you the truth....

First and foremost, i wanna be rich... Money is not everything, but without money, it is nothing at all... So, i wanna be rich... I want to have a lot of cash in my heart...

Then, i wanna be a traveler... I wanna travel to the whole world, to eat all the delicious food, and to enjoy all the poetic scene....

Then, of can, i wanna be a writer, to tell others what i feel, to share with other, to let them proud of me... But, this is a bit difficult, since i am not really good in writing....

Next, i wanna be a good guy also.... i must admit that i am not a really good people... I always scold people stupid, and seldom do charity... I seldom help others also... but, really, i wanna try the feel to be a very good guy....

Last, i wanna be a normal guy, living a normal live....

2 comments:

Meldon said...

gud ppl dont necesarily must do charity all tat only..it all lies inside ur personality, wat u choose to b. tat's wat i ting...

Meldon said...

oh ya!!! i ya..don need deny oso la. normal guy that don't have tat prob wun be and cant be inspired to write out all that thing..true o not don care oso la. u should be the one to care bout it more. don't stay passive until the probability of hurting ppl's feeling arises o..hehe..jia u ba..