BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My University Life






oK... Let's start with the magical feeling of USM...
Does the picture give you a feeling of walking in a street in the Harry Potter or Narnia?
But, there is something i don't like bout this "magical feeling Pathway"... Sometime, it is very very smelly... Don't know where the smell come from... Sucks... Destroy the feel already.


Next, is the first shopping i had at Penang..Hahaha... I bought a lot of things ah... I remember i bought a pillow oso...Hmmm... it is very awkward and embarassing to take a pillow, and travel... I have to carry it to ride a bus, then ferry, then another bus, and finally with a taxi to get back to my campus argh...


And i bought a sweater... Luckily i bought it... If not i might be freezing edi... At first I am not sure that this sweater is for male or female... So i ask my friend opinion... Till now i stil not sure bout that... I think it is unisex kua...

Next, come the convocation of USM... Really is human mountain human sea ah... I can feel the air fill with joy and exitement... But, it is very very hot physically... USM enginner's jubah is purple colour... Not bad actually, and it is unique argh..


These cute little bear is convocation present o!!!!
Then, this is my family here...OK, I explain what i mean by "family". I am the first year student.. So, i will have a direct senior(the 2nd year), called "kakak" or "abang". Then for their senior(the third year), i called "super abang". Then for the final year senior, we called hyper abang or hyper kakak.
This is my kakak and my hyper kakak...And this is both my hyper kakak..

Next, is the mooncake festival... I have a lot of fun here argh..

This lattern is made as decaration... I am really good in photographing argh!!!!
My Friend make this... Romantic??? With candle, a heart ia light up... But, the bad thing is, need to clean up the mess.. Burning candle left a lot of wax.... So, romantic need to pay the price also!
Then, this is the lattern we play... It is the most special lattern in this whole campus... Thank to my friend, the bermuka tombok to get it from autocity there...

My friend that celebrate together the lattern fest....
But someone in there put my name to the security, say i am the one who responsible for this celebration... You know who you are!!!

hahahaha...


OK... finish for this time... Next time try to figure out something else to write about...



1 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

hmm..1st of all,i dun thk ur campus luks like harry potter's movie scene leh..it's mor like winter sonata..LOL

hey,d jacket is 4 male la ya..d size sooo big..it's clear tat is 4 male..=.="