BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 13, 2008

My MAthematic... Killing me.... Murder me...

Haiz.... I really don understand why i need to study mathematic.... I really hate it ah.... And i don't think mathematic is useful in my course... But, i have to study oso.... let me tell you what i have to study...


First in this picture is the first part i studied here... Dono what the calculation for... Anyone, can help me? Save me....
Then this question... Only a short question... But the answer got two whole page.... And many intergration til I totally lost at the beginning of nowhere...

And this, we call Laplace transform... seems easy right?
But need crack brain til wanna crazy ah...

And this equation... It only an equation... But also so so so complicated....
This equation is the Fourier Series Equation... Need a lot of intergration also...
Help me with this... Headache ah..

Wow... This equation even more complicated... Jiu ming ah

1 comments:

Choonie, the Guru said...

So... now you know that Form 6 Mathematics is just peanut compares to what you are studying now! But I am sure if you try harder, read more, do more, you will be able to do it. I suffered during my first year too but eventually I was used to it.