BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am me

I am an architect: I’ve built a solid foundation; and each year I go to that school I add another floor of wisdom and knowledge.
I am a sculptor: I’ve shaped my morals and philosophies according to the clay of right and wrong.
I am a painter: with each new idea I express, I paint new hue in the world’s multitude of colours.
I am a scientist: each day that passes by, I gather new data, make important observations, and experiment with new concept and ideas.
I am an astrologist: reading and analyzing the palms of life and each new person I encounter.
I am an astronaut: constantly exploring and broadening my horizons.
I am a doctor: I heal those who turn to me for consultation and advice, and I bring out the vitality I those who seem lifeless.
I am a lawyer: I’m not afraid to stand up for the inevitable and basic rights of myself and all others.
I am a police officer: I always watch out for others’ welfare and I am always on the scene preventing fighting and keeping the peace.
I am a teacher: by my example others learn the importance of determination, dedication and hard work.
I am a mathematician: making sure I conquer each one of my problems with correct solutions.
I am a detective: peering through my two lenses, searching for meaning and significance in the mysteries life.
I am a jury member: judging others and their situations only after I’ve heard and understood the entire story.
I am a banker: others share their trust and values with me and never lose their interest.
I am a hockey player: watching out for and dodging those who try to block my goals.
I am a marathon runner: full of energy, always moving and ready for the next challenge.
I am a mountain climber: slowly but surely, I am making my way to the top.
I am a tight-rope walker: carefully and stealthily I pace myself through every rough time, but I always make it safely to the end.
I am a millionaire: rich in live, sincerity and compassion, and I own a wealth of knowledge, wisdom, experience and insight that is priceless.
Most important, I am me!

0 comments: