BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chemistry and life...

Actually, i just wanna follow my friend style, mr sotong when i write this blog... He connect chemistry to life... He also say that redox reaction is in our life with a saying "when God shut his door to you, He will open the wondow for you", which is very true.... I don wanna let him write all the chemistry reaction... He will turn into a chemistry man very soon... so i wann write something bout chemistry before him also...

OK, here we go with our journey of the chemistry....

My chemistry reaction will be neutralisation reaction... It is a simple reaction, in which acid plus base will get a neutral solution.... what's the connection with life? easy...

Let stress of study equal to acid, playing games equal to base.... Both can be harmful if it stay alone, similiar to base and acid... But if we mix up together correctly, well done, you live a healthy life!!!! That's a simple example of acid and base...

Acid and base are 2 total different thing... It just like Mars and Venus.... This remind us bout a book saying that "Man are from Mars and Woman are from Venus"... IF the two collide, wow... it will be a disaster.... But if it is well manage, then surely a neutral situation will be achieve.... That is when all thing are in equilibrium....

Lastly, also the most logic for me.... acid is represent by posite(Cation), whereas base is represent as negative(anion). In mathematic, positive plus negative will equal to zero... LogIc???? hahahaha

Simply bluff!!!

4 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

u r sounding more n more loso..=.="

u r 'metamorphosing' into yl..LOL

Choonie, the Guru said...

Yup.. I see the twin of Sotong Boy! But he is definitely in love. But if not, he is thinking of getting one to love soon. LOL

Sotongemo said...

thanks to promote my blog here and take away my significant loso-ness from me. haha.
after see your reaction, i think i found the right direction for my blogging .do you want me to have neutralzation article? or u wanna save for ur copy right? haha..

Meldon said...

siao kia..... LINK SO MANY TING WITH STUDIES ALTHOUGH IT ACTUALLY AIN'T BAD...GHAHA...YX....I AGREE WITH CIKGU CHOONIE....YOU REALLY ARE...THAT'S WAT I TING TOO...HAHA..TING OF VENUS MORE YA?????